Re: Fix a couple of typos in JIT

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: Fix a couple of typos in JIT
Дата
Re: Fix a couple of typos in JIT  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
At 2020-08-20 22:19:49 +1200, dgrowleyml@gmail.com wrote:

> I was just looking over the JIT code and noticed a few comment and
> documentation typos.  The attached fixes them.

The first change does not seem to be correct:

-That this is done at query execution time, possibly even only in cases
-where the relevant task is done a number of times, makes it JIT,
-rather than ahead-of-time (AOT). Given the way JIT compilation is used
-in PostgreSQL, the lines between interpretation, AOT and JIT are
-somewhat blurry.
+This is done at query execution time, possibly even only in cases where
+the relevant task is done a number of times, makes it JIT, rather than
+ahead-of-time (AOT). Given the way JIT compilation is used in PostgreSQL,
+the lines between interpretation, AOT and JIT are somewhat blurry.

The original sentence may not be the most shining example of
sentence-ry, but it is correct, and removing the "That" breaks it.

-- Abhijit