Re: SSL TAP test fails due to default client certs.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: SSL TAP test fails due to default client certs.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 04, 2020 at 12:00:33PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> While poking at ssl code, I noticed that 002_scram.pl fails if
> ~/.postgresql/root.crt exists.  This has been fixed once but
> d6e612f837 reintroduced one. The attached fixes that. Applies to
> 14devel and 13.

Indeed, applied.  I can reproduce the failure easily, and bdd6e9b is
the previous fix you are mentioning.  It is the only test where we
don't rely on an $common_connstr that sets sslcert and sslrootcert to
an invalid value, so the rest looks fine.
--
Michael

Вложения