Re: Client parameter list omits timezone

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Client parameter list omits timezone
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Greetings,

Please don't top-post on these lists.

* Kevin Burke (kevin@meter.com) wrote:
> I guess my broader issue is that it's hard to figure out how to configure
> things like the timezone in a given client. Generally, you pass some things
> as parameters in the connection string but it's not obvious which values
> are accepted or where to pass them, unless you go rooting around in the
> protocol details and the source code of the client, which is more than most
> users will or should be asked to do.

As I said in my previous reply, you need to discuss that with the
maintainer of that driver.  The documentation you found does,
accurately, reflect what options can be passed for the driver that it is
the documentation for- namely the libpq C driver.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения