Re: expose parallel leader in CSV and log_line_prefix

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: expose parallel leader in CSV and log_line_prefix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 07:34:54AM +0200, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> I had the same concern and was thinking about this approach too.
> Another argument is that IIUC any log emitted due to
> log_min_duration_statement wouldn't see the backend as executing a
> parallel query, since the workers would already have been shut down.

Not sure that it is worth bothering about this case.  You could also
have a backend killed by log_min_duration_statement on a query that
did not involve parallel query, where you would still report the PID
if it got involved at least once in parallel query for a query before
that.
--
Michael

Вложения