Re: Have SIGHUP instead of SIGTERM for config reload in logical replication launcher

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Have SIGHUP instead of SIGTERM for config reload in logical replication launcher
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2020-07-15 20:33:59 +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:

> > +1.  I will commit this tomorrow unless someone thinks otherwise.
> >

> I think versions <= 12, have "pqsignal(SIGHUP,
> logicalrep_launcher_sighup)", not sure why and which commit removed
> logicalrep_launcher_sighup().

commit 1e53fe0e70f610c34f4c9e770d108cd94151342c
Author: Robert Haas <rhaas@postgresql.org>
Date:   2019-12-17 13:03:57 -0500

    Use PostgresSigHupHandler in more places.

    There seems to be no reason for every background process to have
    its own flag indicating that a config-file reload is needed.
    Instead, let's just use ConfigFilePending for that purpose
    everywhere.

    Patch by me, reviewed by Andres Freund and Daniel Gustafsson.

    Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/CA+TgmoZwDk=BguVDVa+qdA6SBKef=PKbaKDQALTC_9qoz1mJqg@mail.gmail.com

Indeed looks like a typo. Robert, do you concur?

Andres