Re: A patch for get origin from commit_ts.

От movead.li@highgo.ca
Тема Re: A patch for get origin from commit_ts.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>> but be careful the new patch is in Windows format now.
>That would be surprising.  Why do you think that?
I am not sure why, I can not apply your patch, and I open it
with vscode and shows a CRLF format, if I change the patch to
LF then nothing wrong.

Regards,
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)
EMAIL: mailto:movead(dot)li(at)highgo(dot)ca

От: "osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: Implement UNLOGGED clause for COPY FROM
От: "tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: Implement UNLOGGED clause for COPY FROM