Re: Towards easier AMs: Cleaning up inappropriate use of name "relkind"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Towards easier AMs: Cleaning up inappropriate use of name "relkind"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 09:46:34AM -0700, Mark Dilger wrote:
> Rebased patch attached.  Thanks for mentioning it!

There are two patches on this thread v2-0001 being much smaller than
v2-0002.  I have looked at 0001 for now, and, like Alvaro, this
renaming makes sense to me.  Those commands work on objects that are
relkinds, except for one OBJECT_TYPE.  So, let's get 0001 patch
merged.  Any objections from others?
--
Michael

Вложения