Re: A patch for get origin from commit_ts.

От movead.li@highgo.ca
Тема Re: A patch for get origin from commit_ts.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>Regarding the attribute name, I was actually considering to just use
>"roident" instead.  This is more consistent with pglogical, and that's
>also the field name we use in ReplicationState[OnDisk].  What do you
>think?
Yes that's is the right way, I can see it's 'roident' in pg_replication_origin
catalog too.
What's your v6 patch based on, I can not apply it.

Regards,
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)
EMAIL: mailto:movead(dot)li(at)highgo(dot)ca

От: torikoshia
Сообщение: Modifying data type of slot_keep_segs from XLogRecPtr to XLogSegNo
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Modifying data type of slot_keep_segs from XLogRecPtr to XLogSegNo