Re: pg_resetwal --next-transaction-id may cause database failed to restart.

От movead.li@highgo.ca
Тема Re: pg_resetwal --next-transaction-id may cause database failed to restart.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 >ISTM that a reasonable compromise is that if you use -x (or -c, -m, -O)
>and the input value is outside the range supported by existing files,
>then it's a fatal error; unless you use --force, which turns it into
>just a warning.
I do not think '--force' is a good choice, so I add a '--test, -t' option to
force to write a unsafe value to pg_control.
Do you think it is an acceptable method?

Regards,
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)
EMAIL: mailto:movead(dot)li(at)highgo(dot)ca
Вложения

От: Andy Fan
Сообщение: Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
От: 曾文旌
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables