Re: A patch for get origin from commit_ts.

От movead.li@highgo.ca
Тема Re: A patch for get origin from commit_ts.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>+SELECT pg_replication_origin_create('test_commit_ts: get_origin_1');
>+SELECT pg_replication_origin_create('test_commit_ts: get_origin_2');
>+SELECT pg_replication_origin_create('test_commit_ts: get_origin_3');
>
>Why do you need three replication origins to test three times the same
>pattern?  Wouldn't one be enough and why don't you check after the
>timestamp?  I would also two extra tests: one with a NULL input and an
>extra one where the data could not be found.
>
>+   found = TransactionIdGetCommitTsData(xid, &ts, &nodeid);
>+
>+   if (!found)
>+       PG_RETURN_NULL();
>
>This part also looks incorrect to me, I think that you should still
>return two tuples, both marked as NULL.  You can do that just by
>switching the nulls flags to true for the two values if nothing can be
>found.
Thanks for the points and follow them, new patch attached.

Regards,
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)
EMAIL: mailto:movead(dot)li(at)highgo(dot)ca
Вложения

От: torikoshia
Сообщение: Re: Creating a function for exposing memory usage of backend process
От: Amul Sul
Сообщение: Re: Cleanup - adjust the code crossing 80-column window limit