Re: Cache lookup errors with functions manipulation object addresses

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Cache lookup errors with functions manipulation object addresses
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-Jul-02, Michael Paquier wrote:

> Attached is an updated patch set, because of conflicts in the docs.
> Daniel, you are still registered as a reviewer of this patch, and it
> is marked as ready for committer?  Do you have more comments?  Would
> anybody have objections if I move on with 0001 and 0002 that extend
> the APIs to get the procedure, operator and type names?

0001 and 0002 look good to me.

I think 0003 could be a little more careful about indentation; some long
lines are going to result after pgindent that might be better to handle
in a different way before commit, e.g., here

> +                char *proname = format_procedure_extended(object->objectId,
> +                        FORMAT_PROC_FORCE_QUALIFY | FORMAT_PROC_INVALID_AS_NULL);

I don't have any substantive comments.