Re: WIP: BRIN multi-range indexes

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: WIP: BRIN multi-range indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 05, 2020 at 08:01:50PM +0300, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
>On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 8:00 PM Tomas Vondra
><tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >Assuming we're not going to get 0001-0003 into v13, I'm not so
>> >inclined to rush on these three as well.  But you're willing to commit
>> >them, you can count round of review on me.
>> >

>> I have no intention to get 0001-0003 committed. I think those changes
>> are beneficial on their own, but the primary reason was to support the
>> new opclasses (which require those changes). And those parts are not
>> going to make it into v13 ...
>
>OK, no problem.
>Let's do this for v14.

Hi Alexander,

Are you still interested in reviewing those patches? I'll take a look at
0001-0003 to check that your previous feedback was addressed. Do you
have any comments about 0004 / 0005, which I think are the more
interesting parts of this series?

Attached is a rebased version - I realized I forgot to include 0005 in
the last update, for some reason.

regards

Вложения