Re: Missing some ifndef FRONTEND at the top of logging.c andfile_utils.c

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Missing some ifndef FRONTEND at the top of logging.c andfile_utils.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 11:15:03AM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> That makes sense, logging.c and file_utils.c are indeed only part of
> libpgcommon.a and should only be compiled for frontend.

Thanks.  This list is provided by OBJS_FRONTEND in
src/common/Makefile, and pgcommonfrontendfiles in Mkvcbuild.pm.  Let's
see if others have comments, as it just looks like something that was
forgotten in bf5bb2e and fc9a62a when this code was moved to
src/common/.  If there are no objections, I'll revisit that some time
next week and fix it on HEAD.
--
Michael

Вложения