Re: Please add a link to [BRIN] physical block ranges of a table

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Please add a link to [BRIN] physical block ranges of a table
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
We have a glossary page as of Postgres 13[1]; since it's new, links to it
have not yet percolated to the rest of the docs, but that should start
happening in the pg14 cycle.

You're welcome to submit a patch that adds the term you want to link as
well as a patch that turns the text you want into a link to that term.

A thing I would really like to do is turn the terms in the acronyms
section into links to the glossary section, where those terms can be
properly defined and where the links can appear.  For example now that
we have the term "transactions per second" we could add it to acronyms.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/glossary.html

Сообщение: Re: Please add a link to [BRIN] physical block ranges of a table
Сообщение: Re: Please add a link to [BRIN] physical block ranges of a table