Missing some ifndef FRONTEND at the top of logging.c and file_utils.c

От Michael Paquier
Тема Missing some ifndef FRONTEND at the top of logging.c and file_utils.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

As subject tells, we have in src/common/ four files that are only
compiled as part of the frontend: fe_memutils.c, file_utils.c,
logging.c and restricted_token.c.  Two of them are missing the
following, to make sure that we never try to compile them with the
backend:
+#ifndef FRONTEND
+#error "This file is not expected to be compiled for backend code"
+#endif

So, shouldn't that stuff be added as per the attached?

Thanks.
--
Michael

Вложения