Re: Missing "Up" navigation link between parts and doc root?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Missing "Up" navigation link between parts and doc root?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 09:19:27AM +0200, Fabien COELHO wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> I've been annoyed that the documentation navigation does not always has an
> "Up" link. It has them inside parts, but the link disappears and you have to
> go for the "Home" link which is far on the right when on the root page of a
> part?
>
> Is there a good reason not to have the "Up" link there as well?

Yes, please. I asked for this feature in December of 2018 but have not
gotten around to implementing it:

    https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20181231235858.GB3052%40momjian.us

Can someone make this improvement?

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: suggest to rename enable_incrementalsort