Re: pg_regress cleans up tablespace twice.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_regress cleans up tablespace twice.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 03:01:36PM +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Thanks for the clue.  Appveyor runs your build script as a privileged
> user (unlike, I assume, the build farm animals), and that has caused a
> problem with this test in the past, though I don't know the details.
> I might go and teach it to skip that test until a fix can be found.

Thanks, I was not aware of that.  Is it a fix that involves your code
or something else?  How long do you think it would take to address
that?  Another strategy that we could do is also a revert of 2b2a070
for now to allow the cfbot to go through and then register this thread
in the CF app to allow the bot to pick it up and test it, so as there
is more room to get a fix.  The next CF is in ten days, so it would be
annoying to reduce the automatic test coverage the cfbot provides :/
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: min_safe_lsn column in pg_replication_slots view
Сообщение: Re: min_safe_lsn column in pg_replication_slots view