Re: Add support for INDEX_CLEANUP and TRUNCATE to vacuumdb

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add support for INDEX_CLEANUP and TRUNCATE to vacuumdb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 09:26:50PM +0000, Bossart, Nathan wrote:
> It looks like I missed a couple of tags in the documentation changes.
> That should be fixed in v3.

Thanks.  This flavor looks good to me in terms of code, and the test
coverage is what's needed for all the code paths added.  This version
is using my suggestion of upthread for the option names: --no-truncate
and --no-index-cleanup.  Are people fine with this choice?
--
Michael

Вложения