Re: Physical replication slot advance is not persistent

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Physical replication slot advance is not persistent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 04:27:27PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> We could do that.  Now I found cleaner the direct comparison of
> pg_replication_slots.restart before and after the restart.  So I have
> kept it.

And done.  There were conflicts in 001_stream_rep.pl for 11 and 12 but
I have reworked the patch on those branches to have a minimum amount
of diffs with the other branches.  This part additionally needed to
stop standby_1 before running the last part of the test to be able to
drop its physical slot on the primary.
--
Michael

Вложения