Failures with wal_consistency_checking and 13~

От Michael Paquier
Тема Failures with wal_consistency_checking and 13~
Дата
Re: Failures with wal_consistency_checking and 13~  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I have begun my annual study of WAL consistency across replays, and
wal_consistency_checking = 'all' is pointing out at some issues with
at least VACUUM and SPGist:
FATAL:  inconsistent page found, rel 1663/16385/22133, forknum 0,
blkno 15
CONTEXT:  WAL redo at 0/739CEDE8 for SPGist/VACUUM_REDIRECT: newest
XID 4619

It may be possible that there are other failures, I have just run
installcheck and this is the first failure I saw after replaying all
the generated WAL on a standby.  Please note that I have also checked
12, and installcheck passes.

Thanks,
--
Michael