Re: BUG #16484: pg_regress fails with --outputdir parameter

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #16484: pg_regress fails with --outputdir parameter
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 11:59:20AM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Aha, I hadn't seen that patch, but I agree it makes sense to leave it for now
> then.  +1 on the attached.

Thanks.  I have been through the patch once again, and applied it to
HEAD.  Worth noting that we have the same number of sql/ and expected/
repositories in the tree with check-world before and after this patch
(1 extra sql/ path is generated, 4 extra ones for expected/).
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Potential G2-item cycles under serializable isolation
Сообщение: Re: Potential G2-item cycles under serializable isolation