Re: pg_upgrade fails with non-standard ACL

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_upgrade fails with non-standard ACL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 07:58:43PM +0300, Anastasia Lubennikova wrote:
> I would be glad to add some test, but it seems to me that the infrastructure
> changes for cross-version pg_upgrade test is much more complicated task than
> this modest bugfix.  Besides, I've read the discussion and it seems that
> Michael
> is not going to continue this work.

The main issue I recall from this patch series was the lack of
enthusiasm because it would break potential users running major
upgrade tests based on test.sh.  At the same time, if you don't break
the wheel..

> Attached v10 patch contains more fix for uninitialized variable.

Thanks.  Sorry for the time it takes.  I'd like to get into this issue
but I have not been able to dive into it seriously yet.
--
Michael

Вложения