Re: OpenSSL 3.0.0 compatibility

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: OpenSSL 3.0.0 compatibility
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 02, 2020 at 02:45:11PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Honestly, I think we've spent plenty of time on this already. I don't
> see a problem with each module having its own certificate(s) - that
> makes them more self-contained -  nor any great need to have the targets
> named the same.

Yeah, I don't see much point in combining both of them as those
modules have different assumptions behind the files built.  Now I
agree with Peter's point to use the same Makefile rule names in both
files so as it gets easier to grep for all instances.

So, src/test/ssl/ being the oldest one, ssl_passphrase_callback should
just do s/ssl-files/sslfiles/.
--
Michael

Вложения