Re: Fix compilation failure against LLVM 11

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Fix compilation failure against LLVM 11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2020-05-27 07:49:45 -0700, Jesse Zhang wrote:
> On the mensiversary of the last response, what can I do to help move
> this along (aside from heeding the advice "don't use LLVM HEAD")?

Sorry, I had looked at it at point with the intent to commit it, and hit
some stupid small snags (*). And then I forgot about it. Pushed.

Thanks for the patch!

Andres Freund

(*) first I didn't see the problem, because I accidentally had an old
version of the header around. Then I couldn't immediately build old
versions of pg + LLVM due to my existing installation needing to be
rebuilt. Then there were compiler errors, due to a too new
compiler. Etc.