Re: SIGSEGV from START_REPLICATION 0/XXXXXXX in XLogSendPhysical ()at walsender.c:2762

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: SIGSEGV from START_REPLICATION 0/XXXXXXX in XLogSendPhysical ()at walsender.c:2762
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 09:07:04AM +0300, Vladimir Sitnikov wrote:
> The CI history shows that HEAD was good at 11 May 13:27 UTC, and it became
> bad by 19 May 14:00 UTC,
> so the regression was introduced somewhere in-between.
>
> Does that ring any bells?

It does, thanks!  This would map with 1d374302 or 850196b6 that
reworked this area of the code, so it seems like we are not quite done
with this work yet.  Do you still see the problem as of 55ca50d
(today's latest HEAD)?

Also, just wondering..  If I use more or less the same commands as
your travis job I should be able to reproduce the problem with a fresh
JDBC repository, right?  Or do you a sub-portion of your regression
tests to run that easily?
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of largein-progress transactions
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of largein-progress transactions