Re: Adding missing object access hook invocations

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Adding missing object access hook invocations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 01:57:31PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> I don't really see any reason why this couldn't be committed even at
> this late date, but I also don't care that much. I suspect the number
> of extension authors who are likely to have to make any code changes
> is small. It's anybody's guess whether those people would like these
> changes (because now they can support all of these object types even
> in v13, rather than having to wait another year) or dislike them
> (because it breaks something). I would actually be more inclined to
> bet on the former rather than the latter, but unless somebody speaks
> up, it's all just speculation.

Thanks for the input, Robert.  So, even if we are post-beta1 it looks
like there are more upsides than downsides to get that stuff done
sooner than later.  I propose to get that applied in the next couple
of days, please let me know if there are any objections.
--
Michael

Вложения