Re: [HACKERS] Restricting maximum keep segments by repslots

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Restricting maximum keep segments by repslots
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 07:44:59PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> BTW while you're messing with checkpointer, I propose this patch to
> simplify things.

It seems to me that this would have a benefit if we begin to have a
code path in CreateCheckpoint() where where it makes sense to let the
checkpointer know that no checkpoint has happened, and now we assume
that a skipped checkpoint is a performed one.  As that's not the case
now, I would vote for keeping the code as-is.
--
Michael

Вложения