Re: Password reset

От Peter J. Holzer
Тема Re: Password reset
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2020-05-17 03:32:59 +0000, Jessie Nava wrote:
> Hello, I have lost my username and password.  I’ve tried reinstalling but that
> doesn’t allow me to reset my login info.

You didn't say what OS your database is running on (actually, you didn't
even say you lost the password for your database ...).

On Linux systems PostgreSQL is usually set up so that the user
"postgres" can locally connect without a password. So you would ssh into
the server as postgres and then invoke psql and change any passwords.

        hp

Вложения