Re: ldap tls test fails in some environments

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: ldap tls test fails in some environments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Tom Lane
> Somebody should get out the LDAP RFCs and decode the packet contents
> that this log helpfully provides, but I suspect that we're just looking
> at an authentication failure; there's still not much clue as to why.

The non-TLS tests work, so it's not a plain auth failure...

I'm attaching the full logs from that test, maybe someone with more
insight can compare the non-TLS with the TLS bits.

Would it help to re-run that with log_debug on the PG side?

Christoph

Вложения