Re: TLS docs fixes for

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: TLS docs fixes for
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 11:07:44PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> While working with TLS I noticed that the password callback definition had an
> extra newline in the programlisting in the docs.  Since the <programlisting>
> has been indented with the textblock, the newline comes from whitespace being
> significant.  The attached 0001 fixes by instead anchoring <programlisting> on
> column zero like how most of the docs do it.  Grepping around I found one more
> instance of the same pattern which is also included.

Indeed, I can see the difference.  In what I spotted after applying
0001, you are patching the one in libpq.sgml as of 0002 but in a
different, correct, way, and I have spotted three more inconsistencies
within doc/src/sgml/datatype.sgml in the zone for timestamps.

> The "Enter PEM pass phrase" prompt was referred to in one place with <literal>
> and one with <programlisting>, the 0002 settles on using <literal> for both
> since IMO that makes the docs more readable.  While there, it also fixes the
> spelling of "pass phrase" from the two variations we had (of which none was the
> correct one from src/backend/libpq/be-secure-openssl.c as well as the OpenSSL
> file crypto/pem/pem_lib.c).

Yeah, good catch.  Let's fix that.

With everything I found on top of your stuff, I finish with the
attached.  Does it look fine to you?
--
Michael

Вложения