Re: Event trigger code comment duplication

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Event trigger code comment duplication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 10:26:46PM -0700, David G. Johnston wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 12, 2020, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>> Even with all that, I am not sure that we need to complicate further
>> what we have here.  An empty currentEventTriggerState gets checks in
>> three places, and each one of them has a slight different of the
>> reason why we cannot process further, so I would prefer applying my
>> previous, simple patch if there are no objections to remove the
>> duplication about event triggers with standalone mode, keeping the
>> explanations local to each event trigger type, and call it a day.
>
> I’ll defer at this point - though maybe keep/improve the fix for the
> quadruple negative and related commentary.

Still not sure that's worth bothering.  So, let's wait a couple of
days first to see if anybody has any comments, though I'd like to just
go with the simplest solution at hand and remove only the duplicated
comment about the standalone business with event triggers.
--
Michael

Вложения