Re: Add "-Wimplicit-fallthrough" to default flags

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Add "-Wimplicit-fallthrough" to default flags
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Wed, 13 May 2020 16:17:50 +0800, Andy Fan <zhihui.fan1213@gmail.com> wrote in
> On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 4:13 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > jsonpath_gram.c:1026:16: warning: this statement may fall through
> > [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
> > >              if (*++yyp != '\\')
> > >                 ^
> > > jsonpath_gram.c:1029:11: note: here
> > >            default:
> > It is generated code by bison.
> >
> > $ bison --version
> > bison (GNU Bison) 3.0.4
> >

> I just found this just serval minutes ago.  Upgrading your bison to the
> latest
> version (3.6) is ok. I'd like we have a better way to share this knowledge
> through.
> I spend ~30 minutes to troubleshooting this issue.

Thanks. I'm happy to know that! But AFAICS 3.0.4 is the current
version of bison in AppStream and PowerTools of CentOS8...

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center