Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files
Дата
Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with pythoninstalled in Program Files  (Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 06, 2020 at 03:58:15PM -0300, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> Hacking pgbison.pl, to print PATH, shows that the path inside pgbison.pl,
> returned to being the original, without the addition of c:\perl\bin;c:\bin.
> my $out = $ENV{PATH};
> print "Path after system call=$out\n";
> Path after system
> call=...C:\Users\ranier\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;;
> The final part lacks: c:\perl\bin;c:\bin
>
> Now I need to find out why the path is being reset, within the perl scripts.

FWIW, we have a buildfarm animal called drongo that runs with VS 2019,
that uses Python, and that is now happy.  One of my own machines uses
VS 2019 as well and I have yet to see what you are describing here.
Perhaps that's related to a difference in the version of perl you are
using and the version of that any others?
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files
Сообщение: Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files