Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 06, 2020 at 02:11:34PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> We assume perl, flex and bison are in the PATH. That doesn't seem
> unreasonable, it's worked well for quite a long time.

I recall that it is an assumption we rely on since MSVC scripts are
around, and that's rather easy to configure, so it seems to me that
changing things now would just introduce annoying changes for anybody
(developers, maintainers) using this stuff.
--
Michael

Вложения