Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May  5, 2020 at 10:07:35AM +0200, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:

> On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 5:16 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>
>     I have committed the first draft of the PG 13 release notes.  You can
>     see them here:
>
>             https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-13.html
>
>     It still needs markup, word wrap, and indenting.  The community doc
>     build should happen in a few hours.
>

> There is one entry "Add support for collation versions on Windows" where I am
> quoted as author. Actually, I was a reviewer, the author is Thomas Munro.

Oops, my mistake, fixed.

> Also, I am credited as sole author of "Allow to_date/to_timestamp to recognize
> non-English month/day names", when the case is that Tom Lane did more than a
> few cosmetics changes when committing and I think he should be quoted as
> co-author (if he agrees).

OK, updated.  The text was:

        Juan José Santamaría Flecha, reviewed and modified by me,

and with reviewed first, and the generic term modified, I had assumed
you would the the only one listed.  Fixed.

Сообщение: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Сообщение: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft