Re: Remove unnecessary relabel stripping

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Remove unnecessary relabel stripping
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 09:37:41AM +0800, Richard Guo wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 8:11 AM Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>
> wrote:>
>> FWIW it'd be better to send the patch to the original thread instead of
>> starting a new one.
>
> Ah yes, you're right. Sorry for not doing so.

FWIW, I don't find the move from Richard completely incorrect either
as the original thread discusses about a crash in incremental sorts
with sqlsmith, and here we have a patch to remove a useless operation.
Different threads pointing to different issues help to attract
sometimes a more correct audience.
--
Michael

Вложения