Re: Vacuum o/p with (full 1, parallel 0) option throwing an error

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Vacuum o/p with (full 1, parallel 0) option throwing an error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 01:38:54PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> I think the behavior is correct, but the error message could be improved, like:
> |ERROR:  cannot specify FULL with PARALLEL jobs
> or similar.

Perhaps "cannot use FULL and PARALLEL options together"?  I think that
this patch needs tests in sql/vacuum.sql.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress
Сообщение: Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress