Re: PG12 autovac issues

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: PG12 autovac issues
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:29:41AM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> I assume you're still trying to track the actual cause of the problem
> further?

That's the plan, and I'll try to spend some time on it next week.  Any
new information I have will be added to the thread you have begun on
-hackers a couple of days ago.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: could not determine encoding for locale "et_EE.UTF-8": codeset is "CPUTF-8" in pg_restore
Сообщение: Re: could not determine encoding for locale "et_EE.UTF-8": codeset is "CPUTF-8" in pg_restore