Re: Auxiliary Processes and MyAuxProc

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Auxiliary Processes and MyAuxProc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 02:50:19PM -0400, Mike Palmiotto wrote:
> The patchset is now split out. I've just noticed that Peter Eisentraut
> included some changes for a generic MyBackendType, which I should have
> been aware of. I was unable to rebase due to these changes, but can
> fold these patches into that framework if others think it's
> worthwhile.

I don't have many comments on the patch, but it's easy enough to rebase.

I think maybe you'll want to do something more with this new function:
GetBackendTypeDesc()

+       /* Don't panic. */

+1

--
Justin

Вложения

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: Berserk Autovacuum (let's save next Mandrill)
Сообщение: Re: Berserk Autovacuum (let's save next Mandrill)