Re: pg_ls_tmpdir to show directories and shared filesets (andpg_ls_*)

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: pg_ls_tmpdir to show directories and shared filesets (andpg_ls_*)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 07:17:36PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I pushed 0001 and 0003 (as a single commit).  archive_statusdir didn't
> get here until 12, so your commit message was mistaken.  Also, pg10 is
> slightly different so it didn't apply there, so I left it alone.

Thanks, I appreciate it (and I'm sure Fabien will appreciate having two fewer
patches...).

@cfbot: rebased onto b4570d33aa045df330bb325ba8a2cbf02266a555

I realized that if I lstat() a file to make sure links to dirs show as
isdir=false, it's odd to then show size and timestamps of the dir.  So changed
to use lstat ... and squished.

--
Justin

Вложения