Re: Add PostgreSQL home page to --help output

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Add PostgreSQL home page to --help output
Дата
Re: Add PostgreSQL home page to --help output  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-Mar-16, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 05:55:26PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >     Report bugs mailto:pgsql-bugs@lists.postgresql.org
> >     PostgreSQL home page https://www.postgresql.org/
> >
> > I kind of prefer the last one since the can both be pasted directly into
> > a browser.
>
> Actually, I prefer:
>
>     Report bugs  mailto:pgsql-bugs@lists.postgresql.org
>     PostgreSQL website  https://www.postgresql.org/

Hmm, pasting mailto into the browser address bar doesn't work for me ...
it just goes to the lists.postgresql.org website (Brave) or sits there
doing nothing (Firefox).  I was excited there for a minute.

If we're talking personal preference, I like the current output.