Re: PATCH: add support for IN and @> in functional-dependencystatistics use

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: PATCH: add support for IN and @> in functional-dependencystatistics use
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I've pushed the first part of the patch, adding ScalarArrayOpExpr as
supported clause for functional dependencies, and then also doing the
same for MCV lists.

As discussed, I'm not going to do anything about the array containment
clauses for PG13, that needs more discussion.

I have a bunch of additional improvements for extended stats, discussed
in [1]. I'll wait a bit for buildfarm and maybe some feedback before
pushing those.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20200113230008.g67iyk4cs3xbnjju@development

regards