Re: GSOC 2020 - Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website(2020)

От Mark Wong
Тема Re: GSOC 2020 - Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website(2020)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 08:35:10PM +0000, do w.r. (wrd1e16) wrote:
> I am very interested in the Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website (2020) project as one of the GSOC
project.Is it possible to link me up with Andreas Scherbaum to discuss more and further understand the project?

I suggest reaching out on the #gsoc2020-students slack channel.  Details
on that, and other Postgres specific GSoC information, if you haven't
already seen it: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC

Regards,
Mark

--
Mark Wong
2ndQuadrant - PostgreSQL Solutions for the Enterprise

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Index Skip Scan
От: Artur Zakirov
Сообщение: Re: v13 latest snapshot build error