Re: Determining the type of an obkect in plperl

От stan
Тема Re: Determining the type of an obkect in plperl
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 05, 2020 at 12:27:12AM +0000, Ravi Krishna wrote:

> > how can I determine what the data type of the value element is?
> >
> perl has a ref function which can tell what type of object.
>
> https://perldoc.perl.org/functions/ref.html
> >

> --

Even checking gisnt teh _TD structure does not return a value:

foreach my $key (sort keys %{$_TD->{old}}) {
        my $ref1 =  ref $_TD->{old}->{$key};
        my $ref2 =  ref $_TD->{new}->{$key};
        elog(NOTICE, "ref1 = $ref1 ref2 = $ref2" );
        .
        .
        .

Results in the following output:

NOTICE:  ref1 =  ref2 =

neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin

От: stan
Сообщение: Re: Determining the type of an obkect in plperl
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: Determining the type of an obkect in plperl