Re: PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name and pgbench

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name and pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 04, 2020 at 10:22:26AM +0100, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> I think there are a couple tools missing: pg_archivecleanup, pg_ctl,
> pg_test_fsync and pg_upgrade. pg_regress also, but there is nothing to do
> in the documentation with it.

Indeed, true for pg_archivecleanup and pg_test_fsync, but not for
pg_ctl and pg_upgrade.  The funny part about pg_ctl is that the
initialization is done for nothing, because nothing is actually logged
with the APIs of logging.c.  pg_upgrade uses its own logging APIs,
which have nothing to do with logging.c.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name and pgbench
Сообщение: Re: PG_COLOR not mentioned in docs of vacuumlo, oid2name and pgbench