Re: Use of perl modules in plperl ?

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: Use of perl modules in plperl ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Mar 04, 2020 at 06:03:22AM -0500, stan wrote:
> I am trying to examine the values of $_TD->{new}. I thought the easiest way
> to see what this structure looked like was to use the Dumper functionality.
> To do so I need to include the appropriate Perl module, which I would think
> would be done like this:
> use Data::Dumper qw(Dumper);

plperl is trusted, and you can't use "use" in it.

More on this:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/plperl-trusted.html

You have two options:
1. Switch to pl/PerlU
2. set plperl.on_init to whatever "use" you need, examples:
   https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/plperl-under-the-hood.html#PLPERL-CONFIG

Best regards,

depesz

От: stan
Сообщение: Re: Use of perl modules in plperl ?