Re: Improve errors when setting incorrect bounds for SSL protocols

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Improve errors when setting incorrect bounds for SSL protocols
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 11:30:40PM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Or change to the v1 patch in this thread, which avoids the problem by doing it
> in the OpenSSL code.  It's a shame to have generic TLS functionality be OpenSSL
> specific when everything else TLS has been abstracted, but not working is
> clearly a worse option.

The v1 would work just fine considering that, as the code would be
invoked in a context where all GUCs are already loaded.  That's too
late before the release though, so I have reverted 41aadee, and
attached is a new patch to consider with improvements compared to v1
mainly in the error messages.
--
Michael

Вложения