Re: Bug in display of commit logs on git.postgresql.org

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Bug in display of commit logs on git.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2020-Jan-30, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> found a bug in display of commit logs on git.postgresql.org.
>
> Example:
>
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=13661ddd7eaec7e2809ff5c29fc14653b6161036
>
> Please note that line:
>
> "Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/adbd3e0b-e3f1-5bbc-21db-03caf1cef0f7@2ndquadrant.com"
>
> got automodified so that adbd3e0b and 03caf1cef0f7 became links to some
> non-existing pages.

Yeah, I complained about this problem a couple of years back too.  What
we would like to have happen is that the "Discussion: " line becomes a
link; but gitweb is not prepared to recognize the line, and it's not
extensible.  We're not prepared to fork gitweb either, I think.

I think if we had it as "Discussionlink: " then it would work:

        if ($line =~ m,\s*([a-z]*link): (https?://\S+),i) {
            if (! $opts{'-remove_signoff'}) {
                print "<span class=\"signoff\">" . esc_html($1) . ": " .
                    "<a href=\"" . esc_html($2) . "\">" . esc_html($2) . "</a>" .
                    "</span><br/>\n";
                $skip_blank_line = 1;
            }
            next;