Re: A rather hackish POC for alternative implementation of WITH TIES

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: A rather hackish POC for alternative implementation of WITH TIES
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

As this is a valuable feature, it would be good to have something happen
here.  I wouldn't like to have pg13 ship with no implementation of WITH
TIES at all.

My own inclination is that Andrew's implementation, being more general
in nature, would be the better one to have in the codebase; but we don't
have a complete patch yet.  Can we reach some compromise such as if
Andrew's patch is not completed then we push Surafel's?

Thanks