Re: BUG #16208: background worker "logical replication worker" wasterminated by signal 11: Segmentation

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #16208: background worker "logical replication worker" wasterminated by signal 11: Segmentation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 03:17:31PM +0700, Mr Kaleek wrote:
> I don't know where the path of *CORE.PID*, because on datadir and base dir
> I didn't see. can you help me to find it.

As the PostgreSQL processes run from the root of the data folder, any
core files would be saved there if your kernel settings don't redirect
things to another location (this changes across distributions as far
as I know).
--
Michael

Вложения